Sunday, December 23, 2007

Words........

Words are like sugar in a tea. Some just like their tea sweet and therefore the more the sugar, the nicer the tea. If the pen is mightier than the sword ,then words are definitely as mighty or mightier than the pen.
The mind is so easily persuaded by just mere words and a kind face. Psychologist thrive on this. Words can create feelings and emotions. Damn these words.
How do you trust a person if not by his words? His actions? His compassion? What if you can’t trust him by all the former? Then do you stop trusting him completely?
But a woman’s heart trusts easily and above all when actions, compassion and words are combined, she is a victim.
And when the heart falls, it falls alright. *Sigh*
When erasing smses is so difficult, how does one erase memories of words spoken and the emotions felt?
Dude, you are so wrong, but I can’t seem to erase you because the thrill of it all keeps me excited and im loving every moment of it. If you were attainable, I would have attained you. I guess eventually, you will become a good memory but till then, I will suffer knowing that I am,again attracted to the wrong person. *double sigh*

On a happier note, I realized of a project that I and a good friend could do to realize our supposed ‘purpose’ in life, or rather it is more of mine. A purpose I would call my calling in life, the reason for my existence. I think everyone is born for a reason and has something God has given him or her and maybe a few others, that wasn’t given to others. I want to educate people especially the young on the environment, on animals and hope to inculcate some compassion in them. So yes, that is the best news of the day and hopefully it works out. I’ll have to start preparing from now but hopefully ill be allowed the chance to do the project. This is just the beginning…working towards going to the CCF and Africa someday.

Alrighty…..time is 221am and I can’t sleep but I shall try to. Else ill read “It is not how good you are but how good you want to be” by Paul Arden to sleep. Fantastic book.

No comments: