Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Random thoughts

I pray for this feeling of utter hopelessness to end
I pray that I find you sooner than you find me
I pray that the rough waves in my mind subside
I pray that I always know my next step
I pray that He gives me the courage to make the final decision
I pray that tomorrow’s sun will be brighter than today’s
I pray that with every minute that passes by, I am getting closer to my final destination
I pray that every relationship in my life is as solid as a rock
I pray that ill find someone who loves me enough to be with me till I breathe my last breath.
I pray that He will allow me to find Him before I do more injustice to myself
I pray that I won’t have to be praying for all these forever.

No comments: