They say don’t judge a book by its cover. Read the book before you make any comments about it. Same goes to human beings. Never judge people by the way they look. You risk making enemies or hurting them. Several people have asked me if I smoke or club. At the beginning , it was just saying no. But then when the question kept resurfacing, I wondered if the image that I am portraying is really that negative. I think some people would go to the point of thinking that I might be sleeping around. Yes, literally. I mean it is entirely an individual’s right to smoke, club, take drugs or yes..err to sleep around. But don’t ask someone if they do it just because they look outgoing or modern enough to attempt it. Damn, it pisses me off. Therefore, I would like to shout on top of my lungs, that I don’t smoke, I don’t do clubbing , I don’t take drugs and I am definitely not sleeping around. And just to add,any individual has the right to do the above but I don’t. Just because one had a western education, is outgoing, curses here and there, has her nose pierced and her ears pierced several times DOES NOT mean that she smokes, clubs, does drugs or sleeps around.
Damn, it is year 2007. Don’t go around judging people and asking them right up to their faces. It shows your immaturity and backwardness. Learn about people before asking such questions.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yepp, u r so damn right gurl!
- diyana
Post a Comment